[THIN] Re: Tray Selection

  • From: "Eddy, Tim S." <eddyts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:06:31 -0400

I used the Printing Preferences to setup the printers for different
paper sizes. On the first printer (GVLENG02) I didn't do anything, on
the second printer (GVLENG02L - L for legal) I went into Printing
Preferences --> Paper. For Size is: I chose legal and for Source is: I
chose Tray 3.

  _____

Date: 4/14/2005

4/14/2005