[THIN] Re: Tray Selection

  • From: rick.mattingly@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:49:04 -0400

We had a similar issue with Xerox printers and our Print server.  To fix it
we installed the "Xerox" (not the MS version) driver on both the print
server and the Citrix server and whatever we set on the pint server
actually stayed when a user logged on to the Citrix Server?

Thanks,
Enterprise Server Team
Rick Mattingly

material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
computer.

             "Jason Patten"
             <JasonP@xxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel         <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             ists.org                                                   cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/15/2005 08:41          [THIN] Tray Selection
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, now I have another one that has me at least stumped. I have a customer
that is using an HP LaserJet 4250n for Check printing on pre-printed
checks.  They do not want to have to reverse the order the checks were in
to feed them through tray 2 (which is the default tray).  The printer is a
local printer on the clients network and they connect over the internet to
our metaframe server (nt4tse).  No matter what we have tried as far as
local or server printer settings we cannot get the printer to print from a
different tray, they want to use the Manual feed on tray 1.  Any tips on
how to get tray selection to work?  We are using the PCL5e version of the
print drivers.

Jason

Jason Patten
Technical Support
M3 Accounting
800B Jesse Jewell Pkwy
Gainesville, GA 30506
770-297-1925 ext:266
770-297-8466 Fax
techsupport@xxxxxxxx

Technical Support: HYPERLINK http://www.innquire.com/TechnicalSupport/HD
http://www.innquire.com/TechnicalSupport/HD

DISCLAIMER: This Electronic Message contains information from M3 Accounting
which may be privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of
the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, note that any
disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this Electronic Message in error, please
promptly notify the sender by return e-mail. For information regarding our
company, please visit our Web site at HYPERLINK http://www.m3as.com
http://www.m3as.com.

This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296