[THIN] Re: Transform path

  • From: "Gentry, Jim (Seta)" <GENTRYJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:06:10 -0400

I just had the same issue installing MS Project 2000. This requires a
different MST though. I downloaded the termsrvr.exe and extracted it a
temp directory then copied to my citrix box and it failed with same
errors you reported. I then copied the termsrvr.exe to my citrix box and
extracted the termsrvr.mst file where I wanted it and the install was
successful.

This doesn't make since but it worked. Hopefully this might work for you
also.