[THIN] Re: Transfer licenses between farms

  • From: Durf <stygmata@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:02:34 -0500

That's a good question.  I believe they will be physically on the same
network, but logically seperate.  Ideally there will be no communication
between the two.

That's going to be a bit of a bummer if they cannot actually split up the
license pack.

-- Durf

On 1/15/07, Andrew Wood <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 are the servers going to still be able to communicate with each other? if
so you can do that within existing license services. I don't think the
license agreement lets you split a 20 into a ten and two 5s.