[THIN] Training courses for those starting out

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 18:05:01 -0400

Does anybody know of a training course or someone who does training for
support personnel in a PS environment?  Brian Madden's class is not for the
those starting out really becuase of the influx of information thrown the
students way.  we also assume a certain level of knowledge when teaching the
class.  I'm interested in find out if there is anything for help desk people
or those that have to support but may not need to be full blown
administrators.  The citrix courses themselves seem to concntrate way to
much on learning resource manager, installation manger, etc.  I'm looking
more for troubleshooting, simple admin, etc.  Make sense?

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server Provision Networks VIP

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com