[THIN] Re: Training Question [Scanned]

  • From: "Dave Hornby" <Dave.Hornby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:26:59 -0000

Thanks Brian,

My main aim really is to learn how the product really works, but getting
certification would be a nice added bonus!

I haven't looked at the un-authorised courses over here yet as it will take a
lot to persuade my company to send me on one :(
The authorised courses I can get approval for a lot easier, I just can't really
see a good route through them.  I'm thinking at the moment of doing the
official 1.8 to XP upgrade course (2days) and then maybe the 4 day XP advanced
administration.

Cheers
Dave

P.s. A book on XP will be ordered V soon!!