[THIN] Training Management Software

  • From: Mike Roberts <mroberts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 10:37:30 -0500

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had experiance with JJ Keller & Associates or Keller Data Solutions, they make a product called "Training Management".

We are having a heck of a time getting even the client install to run on a terminal server. The installation program hangs when in install mode. On a standalone client the client install launches normally.

Manufacturer says they don't support TS, but they know of other people who have gotten it to work.

The backend db is Access.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mike