[THIN] Tracking user logins/logouts across a farm

  • From: "Katz, Benjamin" <Ben.Katz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:14:11 -0600

Hi all -

I've been using auditlog.exe to track when a user logged in/out of a
particular server.  However, what I'd like to be able to do is know
which server a user was last logged into (or logged into at X time),
when they report application problems.  Is there an easy way to run an
auditlog type search across an entire farm? It's cumbersome to run
auditlog on each server.

Thanks,
Ben Katz

Ben Katz
Sr. Systems Engineer, Global Data Center
Baker & McKenzie
1 Prudential Plaza
130 E. Randolph Drive, Suite 2500
Chicago, IL 60601
Tel: +1 312 861 8039
Fax: +1 312 861 8823
Ben.Katz@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Ben.Katz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html