[THIN] Re: Track-IT in Citrix

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:45:30 -0400

We don't run Trackit from Citrix. But I had a problem with helpdesk gal
not able to e-mail techs and recipient.

 I installed the latest Track-it service pack and it 'seemed' to fix it.

 However... the other issue is that she loaded her own laptop (weird
cross training going on here ;P )  and the wireless is flaky. So she put
the laptop on the wire the same day the service pack was installed so
you get my drift . It could have been a network problem all along and
not Software.

I know doesn't really answer your question, but it's sometimes nice to
know that non Citrix users have the problem too.