[THIN] Re: Tough one!

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:51:06 -0700

My exact reply.  Most likely the TCP/IP KeepAlive values on your
firewall are set too short.  This is also caused with hardware
load-balancers.  I don't know exactly where you would configure this,
as I am no Linux expert.  I would imagine you could find a support
doc from the vendor you got the Linux distro from.

I'll go through some of my Linux books to see if any of them ofer any
suggestions or if it states where to change this, and I'll reply back
if I do.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406