[THIN] Re: To heck with Virtual Machines... I want virtual logons!

  • From: "Rick Mack" <Rick.Mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:56:18 +1000

Hi Jim,

Thems not the MicroVaxes I worked on (boards 10.45 x 8.43 inches). NASA must
have been using bloated up MicroVaxes, or were you using real and not Micro
VAXen?

Used to be able to do some amazing things with VAX clusters.

Over 20 years after the VAX cluster hit the streets Microsoft have finally got
a "clustereable" product in Windows Compute Cluster Server 2003.

Pity it's designed for parallel computing because it'd make a really
interesting TS environment. Automatic session failover and everything....

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
Volante Systems