[THIN] Re: To Remap or not to remap?

  • From: Kristof.DeMey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:42:30 +0100

Hi

Whe always remap the drives since we use windows 2000
Sometimes on nt4 whe had applications unable to handle the M:
(%systemdrive%).

But since we got rid of the old software al works fine....

I gues that it was not recommended with previous versions but if
your software is rather basic like office i would say go for it!

Regards

K.