[THIN] Re: To Remap or not to remap?

  • From: Lonnie Truskowski <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:32:07 -0500

I have several programs that are poorly written and require that they are
installed on the C drive. My original MF 1.8 server was setup by a
consultant with remapped the drives. So I was stuck with applications that
users needed and we could not run. When I did our migration to MFXP I
decided not to remap the drives.