[THIN] Re: Time Zones

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:29:54 -0700

Another option, change the launch mechanizim for your application to a
*.CMD file that set's the client's timezone in the registry as needed
for the session before the app loads.

On a server level you can decide to not use the "farm settings" for
estimating client time as you mentioned. But isolating servers with
settings like that always seems to undermine the whole "load balencing"
concept of MF farms for me.

HTH