[THIN] Re: Time Zones

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:47:40 -0700

The timezone setting can be set on a per user basis in a TS server. It
should be:

Hkey_current_user\controlpanel\international\locale

You can make scripted changes to this regkey on login for your end
users. As an admin, simply check the key first in your session to
confirm the current setting, then within your admin session change the
timezone field to the one you need to support for these remote end
users. A refresh of regedit should now show you the changed value for
this key which can be imported to your users registry on login by a
variety of different script methods.

There is also the option within Citrix XP to try to use the client's
local time. This has to be set on the farm level though if I recall
correctly.

HTH