[THIN] Time Zones

  • From: "Petitti, Bruno" <bpetitti@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:25:45 -0400

Currently, we have our servers in the East coast and we are running XPa/FR3
. One particular program is giving us trouble with users in the West Coast.
This program checks the local machine time and compares it to the server,
and if is more then 1 hour off, the program doesn't run. The vendor gave me
the same old story about how it is not support on Citrix.

Is there a why I can bump the users time up by three hours on there local
machine when they log onto that specific program. Maybe use tmuser?

Thanks for you help in advance.