[THIN] Re: Thunderbird email client

  • From: Brian Delaney <brian.delaney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 15:39:16 -0500

If you use the -p option it allows you to point to a profile. That was already
created using Mozilla or T-bird. It will only let you
import a Netscpae profile if it is on the default location on the local drive.

Anybody know of any e-mail clients? I am not interested in any Microsoft
clients like Outlook. We currently uise Netscape but looking for a better
solution.

thanks