[THIN] Re: Throttle CPU

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 08:04:55 -0400

Hi Ang,
Hope you are well! You can check out WMsoftware's Relevos product.
http://www.wmsoftware.com/for-remote-desktop-servers/relevos I highly
recommend it, It has many additional features and performance tuning then
most of the ones out there that do throttling AND is much less expensive. I
personally know the developers and have worked with them for many years.
ProfileJet, their program to keep profiles clean is another item in their
repertoire that they created for an idea I had. Great stuff and worth
testing out on your system.
Have a wonderful day,
Jim Kenzig
http://www.kenzig.com
jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015, Angela <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

Does anyone know of any tools that will throttle CPU if process gets to a
certain percent? I know Appsense will do it but hoping to find some
alternative products that are cheaper. Some processes we run are
basically sending CPU to 100% so need to cap it..

Thanks
Ang

--
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=562646&U=1071001&M=49765&urllink=