[THIN] This one has got to be simple. Client name under W2K and XP

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:21:22 -0000

Where is the Citrix client name stored on a W2K or XP system? Coming from
the dark ages as I do, I've got used to looking in c:\wfcname.ini but that
isn't right now. Even the name I manually enter into program neighborhood
isn't being used.

So, can someone put me out of my misery?
Angus
This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
EOL THINssentials? Bring You TRUE Universal Printing Solutions
and Time Zone Support. EOL delivers any print job, any
time zone, to any client, over Any protocol (ICA or RDP)!
http://www.99point9.com/public/products/index.asp