[THIN] Third Party Print Drivers being re-installed

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:51:55 +1100

Hi

Im having a weird issue where HP Print Drivers are being re-installed on all
Citrix Servers.  We used to use HP Drivers for Printing but now use Citrix
Universal Driver only.  I manually removed the HP Drivers but they are
constantly being re-installed.  Servers are running Windows 2003 with Citrix
Presentation Server 4.5.  I have done the following:

1) Using Citrix Policies have set
    Native Printer Driver Auto-install
    Enabled
    Do not automatically install drivers

    Universal Driver
    Enabled
    Use Universal Driver Only

2) In Terminal Services Configuration
    RDP
    Disabled Windows Printer Mapping, LPT Port Mapping, COM Port Mapping

3) Disabled Driver replication

Are there other settings that I need to set to prevent drivers being
re-installed?  I only want to use Universal Driver for all Printing..

Regards
Angela
View photos of singles in your area! Browse profiles for FREE
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/