[THIN] Re: Thinstation

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:45:05 +0100

http://pxes.sf.net seems to be the best bet

I've been dabbling with this on and off for a while, to try and make an image
to install the the clients hd (we only have a few here). The only major problem
with it is that you need a linux machine (and some bizarre packages installed)
to set it up. Although seeing as youre looking specially for linux, I'd assume
you've got some experience with it!

If you need help, feel free to ask off list :)

Andrew
--o--

>>> tore.hansen@xxxxxx 24/06/04 16:11:14 >>>

Where can I find documentation  (or howto ) set up and using PXE
diskless Linux thin client or only mozilla or opera browser.

Tore H

custom-tailored solutions for each client's mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com

http://www.go-eol.com