[THIN] Re: Thinprint printers not autocreating after Microsoft patches

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <raj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 08:10:44 -0400

Hmm. Users where I can see (even working servers in our ASP/Colo) have
Read/List/Execute.

Likewise, the Citrix printers create just fine if I change their
environment settings.

Guess I'll have to do my own follow-up with Thinprint. Have still not
heard a word. I'm about to take Steve's suggestion and just reinstall if
they can't get it fixed by early morning.=20