[THIN] Re: Thinclients can't find servers

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:43:48 -0400

New ones would at least default to a temp license token wouldn't they?
Anything in the event log about no license server available?

What kind of thin clients?

I had a couple here that I would have to edit the ICA connection, Choose
"Server Location" then just click "OK" without changing anything, then
save the connection, and it would start working.

Something about going to a different subnet after being on our corporate
network.  Not sure why, but that fixed them.

Greg=20