[THIN] ThinStation

  • From: Lennart Koschella <lk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:26:46 +0200

Hello!

Does anyone use ThinStation (http://thinstation.sourceforge.net) in a productive environment? This software turns an old PC into a Linux-based thin client which supports RDP, ICA. It has been mentioned a few times on this list (according to the archives), but I'm particularly interested in practical experiences - we would like to put floppies into those old boxes and use them as thin clients.

With kind regards,

Lennart Koschella
System Adminstrator
University Hospital Tuebingen/Germany

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
Would you like to learn? -- Free for a limited time!
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at: