[THIN] ThinPrint and UniPrint issue

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:51:59 -0400

Hi All,

  I am testing out ThinPrint and Uniprint right now and they both have the same
issue. My companies ASP and the software we develop use+IBk-s bar code printers
that print labels on a 4X1 label. When I print through unit print or thin print
in compress+IBk-s the label so that the words are practically on top of each
other. If I reduce the font down to 8 on all of the Font Sizes+IBk- it is fine
but very hard to read that small. Any Ideas?  As far as which is better I seem
to like the Thinprint solution better as it seems to be somewhat seamless,
where uniprint ask+IBk-s you which printer you need to print to.

David Teague

TMTsoftware

Support Analyst

919.493.4433