[THIN] ThinPrint Issues

  • From: Alan Tropper <Alan.Tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 04:13:45 +0000

Hi All,

Im in the process of setting up thinprint on our XenApp6.0 servers, although
its fixing our issues with printing and compression Im having CPU issues with
the spooler running extremely high at times. Has anyone else experienced this
issue with the thinprint product and if so did you resolve the problem?

I am in the process of sending some logs to thinprint but thought it would be
good to hear from anyone else who's using this product.

Cheers

Al

Alan Tropper
Dept of Child Protection

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). You must not disclose this
communication to anyone without the prior consent of the Department for Child
Protection (DCP). If you have received this email in error, please notify us by
return mail, delete it from your system and destroy all copies. DCP has
exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this email but
does not warrant that it is error or omission free.