[THIN] Re: Thin client technologies over VSAT

  • From: Martin BIAOU <mbiaou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:58:19 +0100 (CET)

Dear Jan,

The latency is around 600ms as you mentioned.
I don't think any further improvement is possible on
the configuration. What I'm actually  looking for is
either an add-on or an alternative solution which
would eliminate Citrix's inherent drawbacks.
Regards,

M. Biaou

http://www.thinprint.com/dotprint/index.php?s=682&lc=1