[THIN] Re: Thin Print vs UPD

  • From: "jc lamb" <jc_lamb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:59:40 -0700

unfortunately, that still leaves printer drivers on the server.
I hope to find a universal print driver that loads a single driver on the
server - but no client software. dreamer I know - but wouldn't it be
nice!?!?!

as an asp we have zero control over the client end and have run into
"elevated privileges" requirements with every universal driver solution out
there (except for UPDI & UPDII, which suck, imho)