[THIN] Thin Freelists Access to change subscription settings to this list

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 08:35:17 -0400

Hi All,
It has been a while since I posted this but as a reminder I maintain
the web domain

http://thinlist.org

This URL is set to redirect to the  Thin list page at Freelists for quick access
to the list.

From that page you can unsubscribe from the list, set vacation mode,
or view and search the archives.
Additional Archives are also  available at

RSS Feeds are at
http://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/thin/rss

(note that Freelists also has an RSS feed of the list
at http://feeds.feedburner.com/freelists-feeds/thin )

Thanks

Jim Kenzig
Thin Moderator