[THIN] Thin Dinner at Shula's During iForum

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:26:37 -0400

Hi Folks,

Looks like I will be going to iForum after all (as a customer presenter on
Tuesday for the Citrix SmoothRoaming and Mobility Solutions breakout from
3:30-5:20 which I know will be packed with thinners..hint hint).
This means it is time to start planning for our Annual Thin dinner at
Shula's.
Lets plan for Tuesday night October 5th at 8:00 pm at Shula's in the Dolphin
Hotel.
I need a count of people ASAP who would like to attend so that I can get the
reservations in and get tables reserved for us.
Note for those of you who haven't attended in the past, Shula's is a bit
pricey and the average cost per person was about
$75-$100 US.  But you do get your moneys worth and this is by far one of the
best parts of iForum!
If you would like to attend please send an email to jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx with
the subject line: Shula's RSVP
I am looking forward to seeing you all again this year.
Also, for those not attending who want to meet me, I'll try to be hanging
out around the ThinPrint booth (since Emergent is not attending this year)
on Monday night during the welcome reception so look for me there.
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320