[THIN] Thin Computing Google Custom Search Engine

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:58:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
I have created a GOOGLE custom search engine using their new service that
searches all of the SBC sites I could think of.  This engine has the sites for
all of the MS MVP's and Citrix things in it.

This is the URL to bookmark to use it to search for answers to your issues.
http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=009528811875862022817%3Axcviss-_9ee

This site also searches the Archives from the Thin List....
Check it out!  I'll be getting a shorter link to it and redirecting to one of
my hundred plus domain names soon.

Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
Citrix Technology Professional