[THIN] Re: Thin Clients

  • From: Angus Macdonald <angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:28:33 +0100

On the T1010 you press F2 at the main menu screen, assuming things haven't
been locked down. If they have, you may need to interrupt the autologin
sequence (with ESC) and login as the administrative account. If all else
fails, hold down the G key when you power up to return the unit to factory
default settings.