[THIN] Re: Thin Client Wiki Page

  • From: "Jim Kenzig kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:10:29 -0800 (PST)

Yes...that is why I am so excited about this site. I am going to really pump it
here until it gets through to everyone that THIS IS THE WAY TO GO for extra
content sharing off list.
Can you imagine being able to create a page about any topic you want and link
to it here and start discussing issues about it on that page? There is an edit
link in the sidebar of every page at http://www.thinwiki.com  Editing is easy
you just type in the text.  There are some formatting rules but they are easy
to pick up.

There is already a ton of stuff out there.  Check out the PerformanceManagement
page or the  MakingPDFWork page for example.  This is really what a lot of
people have been asking for...it is not a forum, not a mailing list, but a
place where anyone can put anything they want to say about the topic of thin
computing.

Jim

Greg Reese <> wrote:
Really? I need to do some reading and learn how then. Didn't know I
could do that.