[THIN] Re: Thin Client Wiki Page

  • From: "Jim Kenzig kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 06:06:50 -0800 (PST)

The beauty of a Wiki is that if you screw things up you can EASILY revert back
to a previous version.  All previous versions of the page are shown in the left
panel. Just click on one of them and choose the restore version button.
Voila...back to how it previously was!

You can't really screw it up because it is easily fixed by the next person who
comes along.
Don't be afraid to add to it, create your own pages and edit existing pages.
That is the concept.
Jim

Nick Smith <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bound to happen.

I was way too scared to do anything significant for fear of being the first to
mess it up. Thankyou for popping that particular bubble!

OK, I've just screwed it up

I fixed something on the front page and didn't notice the big block down the
left which said who'd made what changes, and put  my spamproof e-mail address
in there....... and it's now huge. Is there any way to fix it?

Sorry.

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or