[THIN] Re: Thin Client Replacement

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:16:46 -0400

Monitor units... hahaha...

UGH!

-----Original Message-----
From: Braebaum, Neil [mailto:Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 12:07 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Thin Client Replacement

Funny you should mention mounting brackets for Winterms ;-)

One of the first Wyse Winterms I ever played with, was just a monitor
based unit - no separate unit for the actual Winterm, it was integrated
within the monitor unit.

This would have been late '97 / early '98 (around this time I also
looked at Javastations and other thin client / NCs - ah the memories,
I'm starting to get a lump in my throat ;-)).

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven
technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL
provides custom-tailored solutions for each client's mission and
specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com
http://www.go-eol.com