[THIN] Re: Thin Client Printing

  • From: "Jeremy Lee" <JLee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:57:25 -0500

What are your settings in the CMC?

  _____

From: David Teague [mailto:DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 11:55 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Thin Client Printing

Take 2 I really need some help with this....

David Teague
TMTsoftware
Support Analyst
919.493.4433

  _____

Date:  6/18/2004
Time:  10:30:00 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: FLTMT01
Client printer auto-creation failed. The printer driver is not allowed
based on the farm's Compatibility List for this operating system
platform.  Check your printer driver Compatibility list in the Citrix
Management Console. Client name: (HP000E7FAAC565) Printer:
(Client/HP000E7FAAC565#/LPT1:) Printer driver: ()
Any Ideas?  They have it setup to allow all printer in the exclusion
list, it seems that it cannot read the local printer driver for some
reason. I have one set up at my office at it works fine in my citrix
environment but I cannot get thiers to work.

Thanks!

David Teague
TMTsoftware
Support Analyst