[THIN] Thin Client Options

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 06:11:18 -0600

We are a Wyse shop with a large number of 3320/3360s (around 270), and will
be evaluating the Wyse 9450xe terminals shortly.  I am also interested in
looking at Neoware as alternative option as I buy additional terminals.

If you are familiar with both Wyse and Neoware, I'd like to hear about your
opinions of each and does Neoware warrant a hard look at possibly switching
over my terminal standards, as well as management software, from my current
Wyse deployment?  Thanks!

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147