[THIN] Re: Thin City

  • From: "Jim Kenzig kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 03:41:32 -0800 (PST)

My session is on Citrix iForum Update on what was new/cool.  I have posted my
review of the vendors I visited and Brian has a great article on his site about
a lot of the rest of the stuff I am going to talk about as far as Citrix's
future plans.
My review of vendors is here
http://www.ondemandaccess.com/article_read.asp?id=65
And Brians Future technologies paper is here
http://www.brianmadden.com/content/content.asp?ID=261

Regards,
Jim

George Tagg <> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Unfortunately we will not be able to make it. Any chance of you publishing your
conference notes Jim?

George Tagg