[THIN] Re: There is no Citrix SSL Server configured on the sp ecified address.

  • From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:31:44 +1100

Mallesons Stephen Jaques
www.mallesons.com

Confidential communication

http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=3D187&entryID=3D=
319&fromSearchPage=3Dtrue

Description

This hotfix resolves the following issue:=20

1. Failure Launching Published Applications Through Citrix Secure =
Gateway

Prior to this release, users sometimes experienced published application =
launch failure indicated by the error message "The Citrix SSL Server you =
have selected is not accepting connections".=20

This was primarily due to unreliable network connections between the =
Secure Gateway server and the STA.=20

Installation Instructions for Hotfix CSGE110W001

1. Download the CSGE110W001 hotfix file from the Hotfixes and Service =
Packs page of the Citrix Web site at the www.citrix.com and run the self =
extracting executable. The files CSGE110W001.MSP and a ReadMe will be =
extracted.

2. Copy CSGE110W001.MSP to an empty directory on the hard drive of the =
CSG Server.

3. Run CSGE110W001.MSP.

Note: The CSGE110W001.MSP file requires access to the previous CSG =
installation file.

4. The installer will prompt you to Shut down and restart the server.

Uninstallation Instructions for Hotfix CSGE110W001

This hotfix cannot be separately uninstalled. To uninstall CSG, refer to =
the Citrix Secure Gateway for Windows Administrators Guide.

Files Updated