[THIN] There goes the Neighborhood? what the?

  • From: "Holley, Mark" <Holley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:46:33 -0500

Guys,

I was reading from this link:

http://community.citrix.com/blogs/citrite/albertgr/2008/12/30/There+goes
+the+Neighborhood+%21

And I just don't believe they would consider getting rid of this client.
I thought I would post here and see what everyone else thought.

Just from a troubleshooting perspective...or not only that but I use the
Full client as a wedge to get into departments as well to provide one
app solutions.

I think it is crazy. If I am off base let me know.

Mark Holley
Technology Engineering & Deployment Group
City of Jacksonville
Holley@xxxxxxx
//www.freelists.org/list/thin
Follow ThinList on Twitter