[THIN] Re: The terminal services could not locate a license s erve r

  • From: "Monahan, Thomas" <Thomas.Monahan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 17:12:46 +0100

I wouldn't be too worried about that Error in the event log. If you get
"cannot issue client licenses" i the event log,  then I'd be thinking that
the server can't find the license server but if its just that error it may
just indicate that automatic discovery process failed but the license server
can still be contacted via the hard wiring it in the registry.

Tom

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only
for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain
privileged and confidential information. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message
from your computer. The unauthorised use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is forbidden. Neither
United Utilities PLC nor any of its subsidiaries will be
liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential
damage as a result of any virus being passed on, or arising
from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party.

United Utilities PLC (England and Wales No.2366616)
registered office: Dawson House, Great Sankey,
Warrington, WA5 3LW.