[THIN] Re: The biggest citrix farm...

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:05:19 -0600

In one farm... You had better retalk to Citrix consulting. The test
engineers and Citrix CCS architects I deal with don't want to sign off on
anything larger that 400+ servers in the SAME farm. Different frams in the
same environment is different.

Hell Test says they haven't even tested much bigger than 400

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server

RapidApp, Chicago