[THIN] Re: The Truth about Windows 4GB Memory Limit

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:39:53 -0500

I've tested 32-bit Citrix on 64-bit W2k3 on HP Itaniums about 6 months ago.
It doesn't work, and Citrix wasn't interested in helping me to get it
working.. so we went native TS :-)

Brian Madden
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1.202.302.3657
Visit www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix, Terminal Server, and
server-based computing news and analysis, white papers, downloadable videos,
and product reviews.