[THIN] Re: The Presidents Website Is Missing :-)

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 07:54:30 -0700

I'm not one to talk politics on a technical mailing list, but your last
comment was neither called for nor warranted.  I'm not going to talk about
my political beliefs, but that is completely uncalled for.  Yes you are not
in the US.  BUT, do not think for one minute that anyone in Washington (or
people in their right mind) would find that comment tasteless, and a threat.

I personally do not know you, so I cannot tell if you were joking or not.  I
really don't care.  The reference to those individuals is self explanatory.
I also do know that you quoted the statement.

I too would ask that political views NOT be stated on this mailing list.
With only one exception:  if the bill/law is going to adversely affect IT
(i.e. Sarbanes Oxley).

Chris

  _____