[THIN] Re: The Citrix Server You Have Selected is Not Accepting Connections

  • From: "SMREKAR, JACK" <SMREKAR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:19:53 -0500

What version of Java does the CMC use. I get this same error and I thought I
had use Java 1.3 something. So I reapplied the CMC software and still got the
error, do not remember which version of Java showed on the error screen. Still
need not work. So I reinstalled Metaframe from the setup routine and now it
shows I am using version 1.4.1_02.  if I go in the registry and look at some of
the Java keys according to Citrix knowledge base CTX294998  I have about 9
listings for Java under the plug ins.  I am now very confused as to what
version I need to run the CMC

Thanks

Jack Smrekar
Appleton Area School District