[THIN] Re: The Citrix Server You Have Selected is Not Accepting Connections

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:51:20 -0400

Bob,

As I understand it NT4 clients do not have "built-in" TSCALs (right? I
always forget this one!) ... perhaps your machine is Windows 2000/XP,
and has a built in one? The problem may be due to the inability to
-obtain- one, or the TS License server just plain may not recognize it
has passed one out to that machine, eg: database issues.

Can you set a preferred license server? If you can, and still cannot
pick up a license I'd be coming after the TS License Server with a BFH.

-Ryan