[THIN] Re: The Citrix Server You Have Selected is Not Accepting Connections

  • From: "Claudio Rodrigues" <crodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:39:01 -0400

NOTE: The cause for the disappearance or corruption of these registry
keys
is currently unknown.

That is great. We currently have another major issue with the Citrix ICA
client on SunRay ThinClients that falls into the same category under
Citrix. The problem is the solution for the problem is also unknown.