[THIN] The Citrix SSL Relay name could not be resolved SSL error 40

  • From: "Stephen Rogers" <stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:59:20 +0100

Hi,

Trying to set access an application provided by a third party via WI

Can connect to it fine from an ADSL connection and launch the
application fine.

From PC within the LAN can log onto the WI no problem, however unable
to launch any Published applications.

Get the following error message "The Citrix SSL Relay name could not be
resolved [SSL error 40]"

I access the Websites directly bypassing the Proxy Servers on our LAN,
however I am still getting the error message.

I have checked out things about DNS issues however am going nuts trying
to solve this.

Has anyone any experience / knowledge on how to fix this.

Ports open on Firewall 443, 80, 1494

Thanks in advance.

Steve

http://www.go-eol.com