[THIN] Re: The Citrix Receiver for iPhone 1.0 in App Store

  • From: Jason Patten <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 13:35:44 -0400

Currently we ONLY use WI / CSG and doesn't PN agent require more open ports
on the firewall?   Currently we ONLY allow 80/443 traffic except for some
specific FTP and other specialized programs and we lock those to specific
addresses.
To enable this I'd have to argue a case to open up our firewall even
further.   CSG/WI would be useful if worked.