[THIN] Re: The Citrix MetaFrame Server failed to connect to the Data Store

  • From: "Lee, David (CITY TREASURY)" <David.Lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:42:38 +0100

A couple of registry tweaks are needed to correct the problem with CMC
showing disconnected sessions as active, see
http://thethin.net/faqs2.cfm?id=433&category=3&sortby=date

As to the IMA error message, I presume you have already checked for network
problems like poor cabling, ;) ,and ensured the SQL services are running
correctly?